Most disputes can be solved with skillful negotiation or mediation. At Wakefields Lawyers we prefer it that way. It’s faster, cheaper and takes far less of a toll on your emotional and mental well-being.
If, however, no agreement can be reached this way, we have expert advocates who can represent you in the District Court or High Court.
Our disputes and litigation experience includes:
- Administrative Law
- Bankruptcy and Insolvency Disputes
- Body Corporate Disputes
- Breach of Contract Claims
- Claims for Negligence
- Company Litigation (including disputes between Directors and Shareholders)
- Consumer Law and Fair-Trading Disputes
- Employment Law
- Family Law
- Negotiation and Mediation
- Property Disputes (including enforcing the terms of agreement for Sale and Purchase or Leases)
If you have a dispute, or think a dispute may be looming, contact the friendly team at Wakefields Lawyers today.