Join Our Team
Welcome to Wakefields Lawyers
We could be right for you
If you want to:
- work in a stimulating environment in either Wellington, Paraparaumu, Otaki, Levin, or Foxton.
- work alongside a fantastic team of friendly and supportive professionals.
- be mentored by some great lawyers and/or legal experts.
- be recognised and rewarded accordingly for your contribution to the business.
- be mentally stimulated by the work that you do.
You could be right for us
At Wakefields Lawyers we look for personal attributes that will add to your effectiveness as an employee, such as the ability to work in a team, problem-solving skills, and being dependable, organised, proactive, flexible, and resourceful. If you are capable and willing to learn, we in return will offer the necessary training required to reaching your full potential.
Additional attributes we think are important:
- strong interpersonal communication skills.
- in-depth problem solving and analytical skills.
- able to maintain punctuality and time management.
- able to prioritise tasks and timeframes.
- good negotiation skills.
- enjoy being part of a team and working closely with colleagues.
- the ability to coach and develop others.
- a willingness to keep on learning.
Employee benefits include
- flexible working arrangements.
- paid day off on your birthday, or the following business day.
- working from home arrangements.
- regular social and team events.
- learning and development allowance.
- fresh fruit provided for all staff on a daily basis.
Does this sound like you? Please, get in touch
If you are an experienced Legal Secretary, Legal Executive or Qualified Lawyer, we would love for you to get in contact with us.
Thank you for choosing Wakefields Lawyers as a potential employer. We look forward to hearing from you.