- Allison Te Maro, Senior Registered Legal Executive
- Emma Henderson, Senior Registered Legal Executive
- Julie Goundar, Senior Associate
- Kailey Northcott, Solicitor
- Lauchie Griffin, Director & Solicitor
- Lisa Takarangi, Senior Legal Executive
- Michelle Stapleton, Director & Solicitor
- Nicky Attridge, Conveyancing Practitioner
- Rose Teague, Registered Legal Executive
- Sam Wood, Intermediate Solicitor
- Tom Speight, Solicitor
Wakefields Lawyers specialises in Property Law in all its forms – residential sales and purchases, commercial sales, purchases and leases, building contracts, subdivisions and all of your general queries.
There is no job too big or too small for our dedicated Property Law team to tackle and no question too basic to be asked. With our senior team members having over 30 years of property law experience each, there’s virtually nothing they don’t know about buying, selling and everything in between.
Our Property Law team put their clients first, whether it’s your first home or you’re an experienced investor/ business owner, our legal professionals will give you sound, pragmatic legal advice to help you achieve your goals. On top of that, we speak your language – we know that various conditions and industry jargon can be confusing if you’re not a seasoned player in the property game. We will make sure that you are fully informed and understand the various elements of property transactions. In short: we make the complex simple!
We understand that everyone is working within a budget, so we prefer to have an upfront conversation around fees at the outset. Our residential property transaction works have various pricing packages that you can tailor to suit your needs.