Compulsory Acquisition of Land

If you have been notified that your property is being acquired under the Public Works Act, you may need a lawyer to help you through negotiating a settlement.

Finding out that your house and/or land are being compulsorily acquired under the Public Works Act is difficult news and a stressful thing to go through. We will support you through this entire process and negotiate with the authority acquiring the land to get you the best compensation offer possible for you and your family.

We can also help you get reimbursement for legal and valuation costs, as this is provided for under the Act.