Trusts & Succession
- Allison Te Maro, Senior Registered Legal Executive
- Betsyn McHardy, Director & Solicitor
- Emma Henderson, Senior Registered Legal Executive
- Julie Goundar, Senior Associate
- Lauchie Griffin, Director & Solicitor
- Lisa Takarangi, Senior Legal Executive
- Michelle Stapleton, Director & Solicitor
- Nicky Attridge, Conveyancing Practitioner
- Rose Teague, Registered Legal Executive
You’re always prepared for the expected, but what about the unexpected?
While none of us can predict the future, our Trusts & Succession team can help you be ready for the unforeseen (and often unfortunate) events that occur throughout your life.
Think of wealth protection as the ‘survival kit’ for your personal affairs. We’ll provide you with what you need to be ready in the event that you need it, so you can be sure that on your death or incapacitation, your assets are protected and your wishes are followed.
Wealth protection is important for everyone, not just those you might think of as ‘wealthy’. To get off on the right foot you need to start working on your wealth protection and asset protection from the time you buy your first home or make any other type of investment. It’s also recommended to put a plan in place when your Kiwisaver funds reach $15,000. Regardless of what stage of life you are at, it’s never too late to start getting things underway. Expect the unexpected and get prepared!
We have over thirty years of experience in all elements of succession planning and wealth protection. We simplify the complex process of getting your affairs in order, offering assistance with trust establishment and administration (including family and inheritance trusts), wills, enduring powers of attorney and estate administration.
We offer pricing packages on all elements of wealth protection as we know that price certainty is important to our clients.